We’re excited to announce that POPUL8 has now been released for the home garden market.
To celebrate the launch and in readiness for spring, Dr Uwe Stroeher will be hosting a webinar called
Polar Bears & POPUL8
Friday 29th July at 9am CST
The title of his talk is ‘unique’ but so is POPUL8 and to really understand the R&D projects that went into creating POPUL8 and the principles behind how it works and why, Uwe uses a great analogy where polar bears play a key part. If you’ve listened to him speak with Graham Ross each week on 2GB, you’d be familiar with Uwe’s ability to explain microbiology in a fascinating and relatable way.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this webinar, you will first need to set up a free profile on Zoom. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://zoom.us/signup
- Click on the drop down arrows to confirm your date of birth and select ‘Continue’.
- Under email address, type your current email address and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Zoom will send you an activation email. Open this email and click the orange button that says ‘Activate Now’.
- This will take you to a new window. Type in your first name, last name, and a password of your choice in the spaces provided. Click ‘Continue’.
- The next page will allow you to invite your friends to zoom. You can skip this step by clicking ‘Skip this step’.
- You are now set up on Zoom. Click ‘Go to my account’ to see your profile. You can sign in to your Zoom account online at any time, at zoom.us/signin.
Now that you have a Zoom profile, you can register for the Polar Bears & POPUL8 Webinar by clicking HERE or the button below.