How to Buy or Sell Shares
The process for trading Neutrog shares is outlined below.
- Review the Low Volume Market Information
- Review the current Register of Sellers and Buyers and Trading History
- Register Your Interest to buy or sell Neutrog shares
- If you are a Buyer or a Seller, you may request that Neutrog provides you with any details of any Seller or of any Buyer. To request this information contact the Neutrog’s Chief Financial Officer
- Complete the transaction by completing a Standard Transfer Form and return it to the Registry
The matching, negotiation and execution of any transaction that occurs will take place between the Buyer and Seller without any involvement from Neutrog. Settled transactions will be processed by Neutrog share registry, Automic Group (Registry). Once the transaction has been processed by the Registry, the Company Secretary will then update the register of sellers and buyers.
- To see the Register of Sellers and Buyers on the Low Volume Market
- To Register Your Interest in Buying or Selling Neutrog shares on the Low Volume Market
Our share registry is managed by Automic Group.