The Neutrog Alternative
A wide variety of soils today are producing less and costing more to manage. Farmers and growers are continually frustrated with the problems of declining soil structure, apparent nutrient tie up, and decreasing crop yields.
Neutrog fertilisers provide the catalyst for promoting healthy growth by stimulating the natural processes that occur in the soil. Both soil conditioning and fertilising benefits result from their use.
The physical effects of Neutrog on the soil are perhaps more important than the direct fertiliser effects. Poor soil structure inhibits root growth, reducing the ability of a plant to reach much needed nutrients.
Neutrog’s products promote the aggregation of soil particles, so that structure and tilth is significantly improved. Roots, air and water can move easily through the soil. In sandy soils, organic matter holds both water and nutrients, making them available for plant growth, and minimising leaching.
Benefits can include:
- Helps unlock ‘tied up’ nutrients
- Controlled nutrient release
- Retains moisture and nutrients in sandy soil
- Excellent source of organic matter
- Acts as a pH buffer
- Improves soil structure
- Encourages earthworm and soil microbial activity
- Reduces leaching
- Increased yields
- Increased resistance to pests
- Increased root development
- Reduced screenings
- Increased protein levels
- Introduces a full balanced range of nutrients