Exclusive to Bunnings, Rooster Booster is a unique blend of the highest quality composted raw manure, specifically formulated for the most effective and safe feeding of all your garden plants.
Rooster Booster promotes natural healthy plant growth. Essential plant nutrients are released slowly into the soil, stimulating microbiological activity making further nutrients available to the plant. Rooster Booster also helps the development of healthy well structured soils. It promotes microbial and earthworm activity which bind soil particles together to improve soil structure and tilth. Better soil structure allows roots to grow unrestricted in a nutrient rich environment.
Rooster Booster is manufactured from composted poultry manure – one of nature’s oldest and most natural fertilisers. This product is composted and steam treated to ensure it is pathogen and weed free. Rooster Booster is then pelletised for easier, cleaner handling.
- Fruit trees: pre planting: 60g per hole. Apply to base of hole and cover with 10cm of soil. For poorer soils add a further 30g. Water well.
- Established trees: 500g per tree per year of growth applied evenly throughout the year.
- Vegetable and flower beds: 150g per sq. metre prior to planting and 100g per sq. metre every 8-10 weeks during the growth period.
- Roses: 150g per plant, applied every 8-10 weeks throughout the year.
- Natives and azaleas: 100g per shrub applied once every 8-10 weeks.
Handy Hint: A 1 litre container will hold approx 600g of product and 1 cup will hold approx 150g.
- Pellet Form
- ACO registered organic
- NPK: 3:2:2 – plus the full range of secondary nutrients and micronutrients in a natural form.